23 Mar 5 Movies a Day to Get You Through Quarantine – Nic Cage Edition
You have enough to worry about, let me be your guide.
1. Next – Cris Johnson earns his living in a Las Vegas magic act, but his ability to see a few minutes into the future is authentic. Agent Callie Ferris knows this, and recruits him to help stop a terrorist group from detonating a nuclear bomb.
2. Lord of War – Cage thrills in this action-packed, true story of a gunrunner who supplied dictators and outran the law for nearly twenty years.
3. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – Balthazar Blake is a modern-day sorcerer with his hands full defending Manhattan against dark forces. When a seemingly average kid shows hidden potential, Balthazar takes him on a crash course in magic to become the ultimate sorcerer’s apprentice.
4. Kick-Ass – Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan with a few friends. His life is not very difficult and his personal trials not that overwhelming. However, one day he makes the simple decision to become a super-hero even though he has no powers or training.
5. National Treasure – A man must steal the Declaration of Independence to find a treasure.